The IAEH Student Section (IAEH-SC) is a network of highly dedicated graduate and undergraduate students from all over the world, interested in engaging each other and the broader EcoHealth community by organizing and participating in online events, science and policy discussions, and professional networking opportunities, as well as in-person events at host universities and the IAEH biennial conferences. The IAEH-SC’s goal is to create an educational and professional network on a global level and help the IAEH develop in accordance with its mission: to promote ecosystem sustainability, resilience and health. The Student Section comprises organized chapters based at universities around the world.
Student Section members have exclusive access to:
- Online content via the IAEH website, including live scientific presentations, instructional webinars (e.g. publishing science, media training, grant-writing)
- Conference sessions at the biennial international conference
- Active in-person and online networking events
- Discounted conference registration and membership for your student chapter
- EcoHealth journal subscription, digital and print
- Career mentorship from members
- Exclusive access to job board, including scholarships and internships
Interested in starting a chapter at your university?
Contact us at IAEH_SC@ecohealth.net to become your student chapter Lead! As a Lead, you will have access to recruitment and outreach information to begin building your campus chapter.